Wednesday, 30 January 2013

So your looking for a free wordpress website? Then you have come to the right place.

Yes I am offering to build anyone who is interested in getting them self a free wordpress website. I will build a wordpress blogging website in any niche. I have worked with wordpress websites for many years now and helped build hundreds of peoples websites over the past few years and would like to help you to get started with a brand new blogging website. I only build blogging websites because iv been doing it for awhile now and I can have your blogging website built in 5 days.

What do you get with your website?

Well we will put content on your website and if you already have the content then I will put that in for you (Max 10 post). You get a blog with topic you choose with 20 post with YouTube video... AdSense, amazon and clickbank banner if you want.

Can I make money with my blog?

Yes you can but that is completely up to you. We only build the website for you and your income is entirely up to yourself. You can make serious amount of money with a blog website. There are so many ways to make money from your blog like Amazon,ClickBank,Advertisement Space and so much more ways the sky is your limit.

Can I sell my Website?

Yes you can sell your website as it is owned by you. We do not own it we simply build a fantastic looking website for you and can easily be changed by you if there is anything in your website you don't like.

Is there any niche you wont build?

Unfortunately yes. We do not build any adult or gambling websites as we cant prove that you are over 18 and i could get into trouble. (we don't want that now) 

How do i get my hands on my new website

Now you are probably think whats the catch? Well in the bottom of this blog I'm going to put any affiliate link for you to join a hosting service so that you can get your blog up and running. Yes i know what you are thinking "I thought this was free" well if you think about it its still a free website and your always going to have to pay for web hosting. If you sign-up through my affiliate link your going to get a discount on your web hosting now who doesn't like discount.

Get Your Free Website

So if you want your free website click on the link below. When you have signed up Contact me and tell me what you would like your blog to be about.

Samples




 Do you like what you see? Get your own Free Wordpress Website Today. Just copy and paste the link at the very bottom of the page and we will start making your own blogging website.

Discount Coupon - MCMARC25OFF 

FREE WORDPRESS WEBSITE 

No comments:

Post a Comment